Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Plegarism

Jesus always chose to see people for who they could be rather than who they were in that very moment.

The above quote is from a blog Without Wax by Pete Wilson.

You can work miracles by having faith in others. To get the best out of people, choose to think and believe the best about them.

The above quote is on a purple piece of paper in front of me at my computer. I don't remember where I 'borrowed' it from.

I sometimes wonder if I ever have an original thought that is worth cut & pasting somewhere. I won't fret about it though. I figure the Creator of the Universe gets credit for it all anyway:).

Who else has seen a quote lately that causes them to ponder?


3 comments:

  1. Prayer is not something you do, it's a place you go.
    Read it in a book at our pastor retreat, don't know which book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer is not something you do, it's a place you go.

    ReplyDelete