Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun With Numbers

1 + 1 + 1 = ONE
Called the Trinity Formula
Father + Jesus + Holy Spirit = ONE GOD

21
The assigned age that entitles one to buy their own booze.
You can serve in the armed forces and sign a contract at 18.
You can't legally act stupid until 3 years later.

6
As in six straight hours of sleep without awakening nor any movement.
Amazing considering the two naps taken that day.

Almost 10
As in almost 10 hours of being in bed mostly sleeping.
I'd say this body was fighting off something.

50
Fifty days until the first day of spring.

1
One day - this is the one day that I know God has given me.
How I spend it is my choice. And I choose to sit in the sun.
I choose to listen for Him. I choose to trust....to wait & see.

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE your 1---soak it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment made me laugh... thanks! the bit about sleeping... what a blessed relief!

    ReplyDelete