Monday, December 16, 2013

"Stop It"

"Stop It", said like a little kid that doesn't like what is happening.  That's what I feel often during this h.o.l.i.d.a.y season. 
H - Hurry and I do mean everything is a hurry
O - Overwhelmed with the 'must do list' and 'want to list'
L - Lost in the chaos and rush, where's our focus on the reason for the season
I - Idols of all kinds emerge; traditions, family expectations, decorations, food
D - Depression, the blue feeling of knowing you can't create the perfect holiday you have in your head
A - Anger at myself because I can't do it all
Y - Ya'll, let's get over this and on the count of three, shout "Stop It".

One, Two, Three...STOP IT

2 comments:

  1. Its worth stopping....there is a new revelation in one's relationship with Him.. SO JUST DO IT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent a link to my daughter, as she always feels that she has to have everything perfect for visitors with all the right planning, decorations etc; Thankyou I connect with quite a few of you items, when I am really honest with myself.

    ReplyDelete