Thursday, April 7, 2011

What next, Feddie Boy?

My oldest brother is 11 years older than me and that alone is enough to set him up as a hero figure in a little sister's eyes. And apparently whatever he asked me to do, I'd do it then ask him "What next, Feddie boy?" There is a family movie at a motel with a swimming pool (what a treat that was!) that even had a slide!!! The picture is grainy and the sound muffled but you can actually hear me ask him that question.

This morning as he is being brought out of a medically induced coma following two brain surgeries yesterday, he is still my hero. But instead of asking him 'what's next', I'd like to show him what's been happening and what is next. I want him to see and hear the prayers that have stormed the heavens on his behalf. I want him to know the One who has heard these prayers and has from His love and mercy been answering those prayers. I want my hero to have a Hero and for him to ask God ''what's next?" .

I'm believing in miracles and I'm asking for changed lives - all for His glory.

2 comments:

  1. Love your heart momma. Praying alongside you that he will feel the prayers and discover truth

    ReplyDelete