Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not all is Lost

Not because I think anyone out there in blog world has been worried about the photo album I couldn't find, or looking for my mislocated MP3 cord or has been concerned for my inability to 'be still' but here's the latest news. The photo album appeared in the very spot I had looked previously. I opened an email from Amazon and there were accessories for MP3s that included exactly what I needed (on order to be delivered soon!) and for the quiet mind, well, there's still a lot of chaos in that small space but He is bringing order to it more each day and I know He is with me. I don't know what He will do with me but that's okay. I'm busy untying the knot in my tail from all the whirling and twirling I get myself into by not keeping my focus on Him. "He who is in me is bigger than he who is in the world!" Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment