Thursday, November 5, 2009

I can't find the cord that plugs my MP3 player into the computer to charge it much less add new music to it. I have it (MP3) here by me to remind me that I would like to listen to the music captured within its tiny little black frame but NOOOOO, I can't find the cord that would allow me to do that.

I can't find my favorite Christmas present from last year. It is the album of pictures my children had taken including ones where they are wearing their Murphy Steak House t-shirts.

I can't find - or at least not for very long - the quiet place in my head that allows silence to speak. You know God often only talks in a whisper so you have to have some quiet to hear Him.

I can't like the phrase "I can't" so I will have to re-word the above 3 paragraphs.

I have yet to find the missing cord for my MP3 player. I'm looking for my favorite album. And I'm going into my closet to wait upon the quiet.

Now you have a wonderful day whatever that will look like for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully quieter than yesterday...I need not knit and CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN....MUCH clutter around the house. Praying you find that which is lost AND that He would order your day as He desires...in Jesus name, AMEN

    ReplyDelete